When considering writing about myself, I am reminded of the song “My Story” by Big Daddy Weave. Because, “To tell you my story is to tell of Him”. Ultimately, this whole thing isn’t about me. It is about Him. While you guys are here to read about what God is doing in my life, my hope is that you won’t just see me as you read. My hope is that you will see God working in and through me.
So, what do you need to know about me?
- I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God to salvation for those who believe
- My favorite Bible verse is Philippians 4:6-7
- My favorite book of the Bible is Isaiah
- I have, for a number of years, been particularly drawn to India. My heart breaks for the people there who believe they have no hope, for the children who spend their days at the dump looking for their next meal, and for the girls that are trafficked each day.
- I believe in the power of Prayer
- God is my rock.
- I love to write
- I love spending time in God’s glorious creation; especially in the mountains
- I love reading God’s word.